English Name: Coriander
- Eagle Quality
- Coriander Single Parrot Quality
- Super XO Quality
- Split 100% Quality
Coriander has been around for thousands of years, even as far back as 5000 BC. It is native to southern Europe and the Middle East and was used by the ancient Egyptians, Romans and Greeks. As for the mineral content, coriander has a phenomenal amount of potassium and is also a good source of calcium, magnesium and phosphorous.Coriander Seeds Use:
Coriander has traditionally and is still used mainly to treat all kinds of stomach and digestive problems. It is said to help regain a loss of appetite and therefore is beneficial for sufferers of anorexia. Coriander has also been used for thousands of years in medicine, to mask the naturally unpleasant taste of some medicines, as well as for medicinal purposes.Coriander is predominantly used to flavour curries and soups but can be used in many more types of dishes and meals. Below are a number of ideas:
- Use in all types of curries, pickles, chutneys and sauces.
- Sprinkle over fresh salads.
- Use to flavour soups, carrot and coriander is quite popular.
- Add to stocks and gravies.
- Use to spice up stir-fries and bland vegetables such as spinach.
- As per Exports Standard Packing
- As per Buyer Requirement